- N. Chandra Wickramasinghe, Gensuke Tokoro and Milton Wainwright, “The Transition from Earth-centred Biology to Cosmic Life“, J.Astrobiol.Outreach 2015, 3:1
- N.C. Wickramasinghe, M. Wainwright, W.E. Smith, G. Tokoro, S. Al Mufti and M.K. Wallis, “Rosetta Studies of Comet 67P/Churyumov–Gerasimenko: Prospects for Establishing Cometary Biology“ , J.Astrobiol Outreach 2015, 3:1
- Jiangwen Qu, Zhigang Gao, Ying Zhang, Milton Wainwright, Tareq Omairi and Chandra Wickramasinghe, “Sunspot Activity, Influenza and Ebola Outbreak Connection”, Astrobiol Outreach 2016, 3: 154
- Chandra Wickramasinghe and an expert in Egyptology authored Cosmic Womb: The Seeding of Planet Earth in 2017. It is published by Inner Traditions Ltd, USA and can be purchased via the following links:
- Chandra Wickramasinghe, Kamala Wickramasinghe and Gensuke Tokoro have a book in preparation, Reluctant Cosmonauts commissioned by Inner Traditions Ltd, USA.
- Gensuke Tokoro has translated Wickramasinghe's Search for our Cosmic Ancestry into Japanese. This is now published and has gone into its 3rd print run.